Google

Apr 21, 2006

A Cute Little Doll

A cute little child came up to me,
With a sweet smile on lips asked she.
“Can we play with my doll, a small game?”
“No”, shouted I, I was busy, cold and lame.
Ah! My howl made her tremble and cry,
I turned to her finding a sparkling tear in her eye.
Her heart-shaped lips murmured,
“You are bad, you are rude-flavored”.
Her painfully soft voice touched my heart,
How uncouth of me, so bad on my part.
I took her in my arms and kissed her moist eyes,
I enacted a cry till she smiled in long miles.
We played for hours then with her lovely Barbie doll,
She then slept still in my arms, herself a beautiful doll.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really Cute .Good to see you writing some Light stuff too :)

Saturday, April 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 Zubair