Google

Mar 31, 2006

My Conditional Love

Just working around with life is not easy,
I never wanted to learn so much understanding every bit of it,
But I couldn’t help I just turned love frenzy,
I tried numbness but didn’t really fit.

I try so hard to keep expectations and wants at bay,
I simplify and share all my conscience with every friend and foe I can,
But under the scorn of my emotion pathetic I lay,
Reeling under the weight of every small plan.

I keep calm and pacified every time I desire a shrill cry,
It grows inside me a burning desire and chars me to pain,
No words I have to exemplify,
Every wound is a sorry gain.

The conditions for my smile are simple,
I want joy to overpower my haunting ego,
I will not again show a single quibble,
Running away from holiness nowhere I go.

Against a belief I say it is the greatest to love than be loved,
The only condition - respect my love,
Here I ask something with a cliché flawed,
Taking a new road with an old curve.

I want things in return I am not a saint,
How can I wait when the time won’t wait?
My love will of course never die,
The four walls I live in don’t have a gate.

Condition is not an infliction to be tolerated,
A ‘no’ can always be said with a smile,
I won’t hurt you I won’t leave myself haunted,
I will not put in front of you my heart in a pile.

Come to me and I will show you how I mean,
There in no power in the way I call you,
I may not know exactly what can be good and clean,
But my love is conditional and it is all for you.

You,
And only you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 Zubair