Google

Sep 5, 2006

Once Again

Like a sword I raise my hand
And let it fall down
Like a door I close my eyes
And open them once again.

Like an eagle I turn my neck
And turn it back looking front
Like a knife I cut the pain
And hope to do it once again.

Like a mouse I vanish in a blink
But come in light to feed my heart
Like a gem I shine in light
But become useless once I am in dark again.

Like a tear I fall from an eye
And dry dead in vain
Like a drop of sweat I dry on the skin
I am gone once again.

Like the sun I raise every morning
But burn out by the end of the day
Like a distant star I am seen from earth
Move your eye and I vanish once again.

Like a brain I will think till I breathe
Stop the breath and I am dead
Like a heart I beat every second
If it beats for someone then I am dead once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 Zubair